Mondays: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and         

 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Wednesdays: Closed to the public for case work processing.


As your Member of Parliament, my team works to serve the residents of Windsor West.  My Constituency Office team is available to help you navigate through and resolve issues with federal government departments, programs and services, including:

  • Income Tax and Canada Revenue Agency Issues
  • Canada Pension
  • Employment Insurance
  • Canadians Travelling Abroad
  • Citizenship & Immigration
  • Canada Student Loans
  • Parliament, the Prime Minister, and Elections
  • Special Request Anniversary and Birthday Greetings
  • Community Resources and Links

My Constituency Office team is also here to support community initiatives, and arrange special messages for occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. Most importantly, my staff work diligently to ensure people in our community have a strong voice in Ottawa. If you are travelling to Ottawa and would like to see your Member of Parliament in action, please contact our office at the House of Commons at (613) 996-1541 or by e-mail at

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that my staff takes all case work on a first-come, first served basis.  If you are unsure whether they can help you before your visit, please call and they can let you know exactly which documents they will require to help you resolve any problems.

The constituency office may be able to provide referrals to community resources to assist you, but CANNOT assist directly with legal matters.

Government of Canada Programs and Services
If you are interested in looking up information on government programs and services, information can be found by dialing a toll-free information line at 1-800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) TTY: 1-800-926-9105, clicking, or visiting a Service Canada Centre. Please check their website or call 1-800-O-Canada for a list of service centres near you.

Parliamentary Business
Information on Parliament can be found at the Parliamentary website.

Canada Revenue Agency

Please visit the Canada Revenue website for general information.

Most Canada Revenue forms and tax credit applications are available online at: CRA Forms and Publications

Did you miss the income tax filing deadline? The deadline is April 30 for personal income taxes.  MISSING THE TAX DEADLINE CAN HAVE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. If you do not do your taxes/ late filing, benefits to which you may be entitled, such as the Child Tax Benefit or GST Rebate, will be affected. If you file late, our office can assist you, but cannot expedite the reinstatement of these benefits.

*NOTE* If you have other government debt, such as Canada Student Loans arrears or EI overpayments, any refunds or benefits to which you may be otherwise entitled can be withheld and applied to those debts under Canadian law. My office may be able to assist you in negotiating only a partial withholding of funds in cases where significant financial hardship can be demonstrated, but cannot eliminate your debt or suspend the withholding entirely.

If you have other tax issues, such as Child Tax Benefit or Disability Tax Credit issues, contact the office for assistance.

CPP, Disability, Early Retirement, OAS

Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
Please visit sections of the Social Development Canada website for detailed information about the Canada Pension Plan (CPP).

For information about general retirement benefits, please go to the CPP general benefits section.

For information about CPP Disability eligibility and benefits, please go to the CPP Disability section.

Old Age Security Program (OAS)
The Old Age Security (OAS) program, the cornerstone of Canada’s retirement income system, provides you with a modest pension at age 65 if you have lived in Canada for at least 10 years. For detailed OAS information, please visit Human Resources and Skills Development Canada’s OAS website

Employment Insurance

EI (Employment Insurance) provides temporary financial assistance for unemployed Canadians while they look for work or upgrade their skills. Canadians who are sick, pregnant or caring for a newborn or adopted child, as well as those who must care for a family member who is seriously ill with a signficant risk of death, may also be assisted by EI.

Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) is responsible for providing all Canadians with the tools they need to thrive and prosper in an inclusive labor market. Please visit HRSDC's EI website.

At the Service Canada website, you’ll find Canadian employment opportunities, how to post a job as an employer, information about hiring foreign workers, program and funding opportunities, and work search tools and tips.

You may also complete your EI reports online by going to: Online EI Reporting.

If you are experiencing unusually long delays or difficulties in filing your EI claim, contact my office for assistance.

*NOTE* If you are filing an appeal on an EI claim decision, my staff can give advice with the preparation of the appeal process.

Canadians Travelling Abroad

It is important to be prepared and to expect the unexpected while abroad. By preparing carefully in advance, you can prevent serious and costly problems for you and your family. REMEMBER your passport is the only proof of your Canadian citizenship and identity that is accepted in all countries. You and all family members should have a valid passport if you plan to travel outside Canada. Permission to enter another country is the sole prerogative of that country. Verify in advance whether your destination country or countries require a visa for entry, and apply well in advance.

In the event of an EMERGENCY abroad, the Department of Foreign Affairs Emergency Operations Centre is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It offers assistance in case of an emergency situation abroad. From outside Canada you can reach the emergency centre by calling: 613-996-8885 (call collect where available)

For more information visit:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is Canada’s official source of citizenship and immigration information. For information about immigrating to Canada and visas for work, study and visiting, please visit the CIC website.  You can now complete applications online at this same website.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada recieves tens of thousands of applications every year. Application processing times vary greatly depending on application class and location. We encourage constituents to consult current processing times before seeking an update on an application. Visit: Application Processing Times for information on estimated wait times.

*NOTE* My office cannot speed up the processing of an immigration application, nor obtain special updates on immigration files which are within normal processing times and standards. Constituents who have sponsored or made an immigration application can obtain their own status updates by utilizing the CIC Online Service at: Client Application Status, or by calling the national CIC Call Centre Service at: 1-888-242-2100.